These policies apply to all coaching services purchased through VR Cycling Coach, though exceptions to these policies are sometimes made in promotional rates or special packages. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
COACHING PAYMENT POLICY
Our athletes are automatically charged by credit card for each month's coaching on the. If your payment is declined for any reason, we will contact you to request updated credit card information. Payments more than seven days past due will be charged a $20 late fee.
COACHING CANCELLATION POLICY
We don't require our athletes to commit to a contracted length of time, and cancellations can be made at any time after the first 30 days of active coaching. Please note that all cancellations are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- We encourage you to communicate with your coach before notifying VR Cycling Coachof your intent to cancel your account, simply out of courtesy. Your coach has invested a lot into his/her relationship with you.
- If you do need cancel your coaching services, you can login to your account here and cancel your coaching package. Or, you can email us at email@example.com 30 days in advance. We will confirm your cancellation by email as soon as we can, and no later than two business days from the date we receive your cancellation notice. If you do not receive a confirmation email, we may have missed you; please contact us again to ensure we received your notice was received and/or to resend it if necessary.
- You may cancel your coaching at any time. Your cancellation will become effective at least 30 days after the date of your notice or the 61st day after your original purchase date, whichever is later.
- Please note that you are responsible to pay all fees and charges accrued up to and including the effective cancellation date of your account. Any balance remaining outstanding at the time of your cancellation is your responsibility to pay, and by signing up for coaching with us you agree to pay your account in full.
In the unlikely event legal action is required to collect monies owed for goods or services provided by VR Cycling Coach, you will be responsible for and shall promptly pay all attorney fees and costs incurred by VR Cycling Coach pertaining to the legal action.
COACHING HOLD POLICY
If you aren't able to ride or train for an extended period of time, we will be glad to place your account on hold for up to 60 days, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Again, we encourage you to communicate with your coach before notifying VR Cycling Coach of your intent to place your account on hold, simply out of courtesy and to discuss possible solutions and resources with your coach.
- If you need to place your account on hold, please do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days in advance. We will confirm your hold status by email as quickly as we can, and no later than two business days of our receipt of your request. If you don't receive a confirmation email, we may have missed you; please contact us to ensure we received your notice and/or to resend it if necessary.
- Your 30 days of notice will begin on the date you contact us to request the hold, and the 60-day hold period will begin at the end of those 30 days (the last date of your active coaching).
- If you don't need or wish to continue coaching through the 30-day notice, your payment for the following 30 days (or whatever portion of it you won't be given a training plan) can be credited to your account and applied to your first 30 days of coaching when you reactivate your account. In this case, your 60-day hold period will begin on the last date you receive a workout from your coach.
- Please note that you are responsible to to pay all fees and charges accrued up to and including your effective hold date. Any balance remaining outstanding is your responsibility, and by signing up for coaching with us you agree to pay your account in full.
- No additional start-up fee is required if you reactivate your account within the 60-day hold period.
- Each of our athletes is allowed one on-hold period during any given 12-month period of active membership (or 12 months of consecutive enrollment following the first full year of enrollment).
SPECIAL HOLDS FOR MEDICAL/HEALTH REASONS
We offer an extended 120-day hold period if an athlete client sustains a substantial injury or disability that results in him or her being unable to ride or train. Please note that this special allowance is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Please notify us of your injury or disability as soon as possible by emailing us at email@example.com. We'll confirm receipt of your hold request as soon as we can, and no later than two business days from the date we receive your email. If you don't receive a confirmation email, we may have missed you; please contact us again to ensure we received your notice and/or to resend it if necessary.
- The hold will go into effect on the date of your written request, and you will not be billed any further fees beyond the current billing period. When you resume coaching, you won't be charged any additional start-up fee if your account is reactivated within 120 days of your hold request.
- Our coaches' availability can change quickly. If your coach is no longer available at the end of your hold period, we will work hard to place you with a coach of similar experience and capabilities.
REACTIVATING AN ACCOUNT AFTER HOLD PERIOD EXPIRES
We love working with you! If you would like to rejoin our program at any time after your hold period (60 days, or 120 days for medical reasons), we will be thrilled. There are just a few things we'd like you to keep in mind.
- When you reactivate your account after your hold period expires, you will be charged a discounted start-up fee of $50. This covers the updates and re-review your coach will need to do before he or she can get your training going again. Please email your request to reinstate your coaching to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our coaches are busy and popular people, and your previous coach may not have an opening for a new client if your hold has already expired. If this happens, we will work hard to place you with another excellent coach of similar experience and qualifications.
We want to continue to build our relationship with you as long as possible and will do our best to accommodate you as much as we can. Please let us know what you need and send us any questions or comments by email to email@example.com.
Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the VR Cycling Coach program, its related events and activities, I, the undersigned/acceptor, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation;
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Company immediately;
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless VR Cycling Coach, its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, contractual labor other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity ("Releases"), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation, whether arising from the negligence of the releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I agree that this Release of Liability shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. All disputes and matters whatsoever concerning or otherwise arising under, in connection with or incident to this Agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in and before a Court located in the State of Texas, USA, to the exclusion of the courts of any other state or country.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND AGREE TO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.